+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Win a 380

Default Win a 380

ok, well to those that have foxtel/austar, i noticed theres a competition in the new mag where u can win the 380

i'll edit this later with the page number unless someone else does in the mean time.

might b worth entering if u wont b able to afford the car...ie me!

BOosted' BOoya

bastard! i wasnt going to tell anyone - but might as well now since you've broken the code of silence

Austar users,

Page 62 of this months austar books "celebrating 10 years of austar"

www.austar.com.au/tenyear
    =====================================

This competition commences on 10th October, 2005.

Every day between 10th to the 19th October 2005, for 10 whole fantastic days we’re giving you the presents so you can share in our 10th Birthday celebrations. Be sure to be watching AUSTAR each dayduring 10th to the 19th October 2005 for the special code word for your chance to win. Then simply SMS 1977 6655 or call 1900 956 007 with the day’s code word to win one of 10 prizes for that day.

As a bonus, every entry automatically goes into the Grand Prize Draw to win the new Mitsubishi 380 (RRP $35,000). We will select 10 Finalists randomly and organise them and a partner to attend our 10th Birthday Bash on Sunday 23 October in Sydney where one of the Finalists will win the car.

=====================================

Quote Originally Posted by BOosted' BOoya
    bastard! i wasnt going to tell anyone - but might as well now since you've broken the code of silence
    haha well i figured foxtel/austar is gonna b splashed with ads about it! so ner

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information