+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Beating the Drum"

Quote Originally Posted by PaulST
    Did anyone else think that Mitsubishi's display was asking for a lawsuit with those steps?
    All of those stands with multiple levels are asking for trouble.

FF

Quote Originally Posted by who9
    I think that is a good idea! At least you wont have to put up with an arrogant bull**** artist who is only interested in selling cars not actually answering questions. Mitsu have had some excellent displays at the Melbourne motor show over the past few years. They had great psudo production line showing how the car was built and they were a great bunch to talk too. I even scored a few of those Magna paper weights that the foundry made!
    They had a similar setup at the Syd Motor Show a few years back where they had a huge marque out of the front of the exhibition halls. Probably the same thing Melb had. Anyway, I remember walking along the 'production line' with a piece of paper/certificate with a series 1 TJ VRX on it with a listing of each production step. We then walked along to each production point. Each time I pressed a button, the production line then assembled, say the engine, and I would get a 'ok' stamp in the engine section on my piece of paper. When I got to the end, they put my piece of paper into some other machine which printed my name and confirmed that I was a certified Mitsu production worker or something to that affect. They also gave me one of those paper vrx models too. This was what got me
    re-interested in the magna because I loved the TE when it was released.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mason PI
    When I got to the end, they put my piece of paper into some other machine which printed my name and confirmed that I was a certified Mitsu production worker or something to that affect.
    Some might say that explains all the issues that need to be fixed under warranty

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mason PI
    They had a similar setup at the Syd Motor Show a few years back where they had a huge marque out of the front of the exhibition halls. Probably the same thing Melb had. Anyway, I remember walking along the 'production line' with a piece of paper/certificate with a series 1 TJ VRX on it with a listing of each production step. We then walked along to each production point. Each time I pressed a button, the production line then assembled, say the engine, and I would get a 'ok' stamp in the engine section on my piece of paper. When I got to the end, they put my piece of paper into some other machine which printed my name and confirmed that I was a certified Mitsu production worker or something to that affect. They also gave me one of those paper vrx models too. This was what got me
    re-interested in the magna because I loved the TE when it was released.

I'd be more impressed if they gave you a TJ VRX to take home

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information