+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: $5000 Discount on 2005 build 380's

Quote Originally Posted by jzt
    I just found out from a Mitsubishi dealer today that there is a $5000 factory bonus on all 2005-plated 380's!

Didn't the Mitsubishi Australia CEO just pledge last month never to discount their cars? Then they released the 380 Limited Edition for $29,990+ORC, which is already a $5000 discount + more options added, over the RRP of a base 380.

Now it seems that all their '05 models have received the same $5000 price chop.
    For example, a brand new 380 LS (RRP $43,800 drive-away, is now $38,800)

How does this translate to resale values, which I'm sure Mitsubishi is trying to improve with the 380 range. Wasn't that one reason why they ditched the "Magna" nameplate too?

As a former owner of 2 KS's, and a current owner of a KH, I must say that the 380 continues the trend of quiet, smooth and elegant family cars, but unfortunately some of Mitsubishi Australia's marketing strategies are just plain strange!

Did anybody realise that during the Magna runout late last year, dealers were sticking "SOLARA" stickers, adding alloys and spoiler to ES's? Thus meaning that there are the "genuine" factory-released TL Solaras which have 16-inch ten-spoke alloys, a spoiler, and a few upmarket bits inside.......on the other hand you have the "dealer-fitted" Solara pack which has only 15-inch alloys, spoiler, and no added extras inside, because the car was originally an ES! I think some still have the ES badge sitting under the newly added Solara sticker. Strange.

The old prices of the cars are unchanged at MMA site.

Quote Originally Posted by adz89
    Yeah. The 380GT is also going f..
    thanks for the very wide pic. Threw the whole thread.
    ~~~ TJ VR-X 5sp Tippy. July 2002. Stock as. ~~~~

thanks for the very wide pic. Threw the whole thread.
    Sorry, that wasn't my intention. I didn't think the image was that big? I mean atleast you don't have to scroll from left to right or nothing (mind you my screens resolution is 1280x1024).

And the picture is now on the first page anyway, so if people just want to see updated posts they won't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by adz89
    Sorry, that wasn't my intention. I didn't think the image was that big? I mean atleast you don't have to scroll from left to right or nothing (mind you my screens resolution is 1280x1024).

And the picture is now on the first page anyway, so if people just want to see updated posts they won't see it.
    I only run 1024x768, and its actually even smaller at the moment because i'm playing a DVD video on the corner.
    Team Jesus

NSW Cruise pics 2004 ~ 2009 here.

My cars:
    - TH Advance Wagon 3.5L with factory fitted manual transmission - Modified to VRX-spec. (For sale)

- NS VRX Pajero DiD with lockers

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information