+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Encylopedia PS41-380 for all you need to know

380 Thermostat -
    Aftermarket @ autobarn, bursons and supercheap - 60-80 dollars not held in stock - to order here anyways....

Mitsubishi Genuine (Made in Japan) under $40.00 it is also slightly different to the one I removed...lighter body, same circumference

Part # MD350415

Last edited by SH00T; 29-05-2012 at 06:01 PM.
    If friendly Forum Advice has saved you Time or Money, Please consider a Donation to keep the Forum Running.

The Goblin and the 380

Searched for this too many times, for me, and others
    380 Factory Alloy Captured Washer Wheel nuts

The nut is a NN362C
    and according to this PDF is the same for 380, magna (2nd and all 3rd Gen) and CJ lancer Factory alloy wheels.... @ a wreckers they can also be found on Mirage, nimbus, challenger and outlander in certain years...
    http://www.niceproducts.com.au/catal...Mitsubishi.pdf
    If friendly Forum Advice has saved you Time or Money, Please consider a Donation to keep the Forum Running.

The Goblin and the 380

Quote Originally Posted by SH00T View Post
    Searched for this too many times, for me, and others
    380 Factory Alloy Captured Washer Wheel nuts

The nut is a NN362C
    and according to this PDF is the same for 380, magna (2nd and all 3rd Gen) and CJ lancer Factory alloy wheels.... @ a wreckers they can also be found on Mirage, nimbus, challenger and outlander in certain years...
    http://www.niceproducts.com.au/catal...Mitsubishi.pdf
    In short nearly all Mits running alloys use the same washer style nut. Later models like lancer and 380 use a domed cap where older models use a square cap. You would be surprised at the amount of sets I have sold
    Mits-fix E-Bay Store here

Mits-Fix on Facebook here

Wiper blades.

Remember when you buy wiper blade refills, driver's side takes the wider blade (8.5mm), passenger side a narrow refill (6.5mm). Why on earth they did this we will never know.

I found this out the hard way.

And the driver's side refill needs to be 24 inchs. 22 inch is a common length but too short.
    Last edited by steve_bunkle; 07-09-2012 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by steve_bunkle View Post
    Wiper blades.

Remember when you buy wiper blade refills, driver's side takes the wider blade (8.5mm), passenger side a narrow refill (6.5mm). Why on earth they did this we will never know.

I found this out the hard way.
    Only an issue if you're running stock wiper arms of course... I think it's recommended that the wiper arms get replaced every 5 years or something, so you should be on a new set by now... or buy Aerotwins or something similar instead

cant find the right thread as i type this, but was cruising the forums over the weekend re phone compatibility with the OEM Parrot BT in the 380's..

anyway, this week i replaced my aging old nokia and i am happy to report my new Nokia Lumia 920 Windows 8 Phone pairs no worries with the Parrot V3.2 in my 2007 vrx 380.

If there's a BT - Phone compatibility thread, i guess this needs to go there
    | xwhiskey | 380 | Valet Parking Racing | //// Race Drivers Finish Faster Division ////

Default Kif380's - Replacing faulty 380 ignition switch, a write up and "how to" thread

The Goblin and the 380

www.megaupload.com appears to be no more.

Peter H

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information