+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: 380 Post Your Ride (No Discussion!)

Here is my baby, just got her this past Thursday (18 Dec 2014). 2008 Platinum Edition, in platinum silver.

I took her home for a steal, $5,995, with 218,000kms. Overall she looks almost perfect, with only some minor seat wear (the silver/gray panels are showing signs of threads coming loose), a small ding in the front left corner of the bumper under the foglight, and a couple of very minor painted over rock chips. The body work will be fixed up when I save up to get the VRX lights and lip spoiler, along with the wing spoiler, then I will have them repaint and fix up the body to make it 100% like it should be. One thing that I thought amusing was that it has an aftermarket radio, but the factory one was included in the new radio's box in case I want to switch back to it.

After two days and approx 130kms, due to finding reasons to go out and drive it, I can say that this car is absolutely wonderful. The only thing I want to do is adjust the shift points on the transmission computer, and see about tightening up the shifts a little bit. 2-3 is just a bit too slow for me on a push of more than 50% throttle. Though, it's a lot quieter than I was expecting out of a large V6 engine.

(The pictures are from the Carsales website. I will be taking a few of my own...eventually)

Last edited by Anhevius; 20-12-2014 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Fixing image links

Yeah finally got it
    Last edited by Andrew16; 19-07-2015 at 09:12 AM.

Default Andrew's 380 GTL

Here is my 380! This is the 2nd car I have ever owned. Before this I was driving a crusty old ute.
    Have always loved the style of the Magna, and instantly fell in love with the 380 when I first saw one a few years back.

Currently I know very little about 380s and cars in general.. But I want to learn all there is!
    Anyway, here it is..

2006 series II
    Last edited by Seldom; 19-09-2015 at 08:52 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information