+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 6A13TT Mirage

There's one on ebay now with a 6A13TT in Melbourne:
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=321078142312

Sold 2003 Magna Sports AWD: http://www.aussiemagna.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=103410. Now moved on to the AWD dark side

That's the one that got Razor's interest in the first place
    AMC///Vic - Creeping onto Lazy Moes waitresses since 2008

The fto swap in mirages is quite common nowadays. A mate of mine also just finished a vr4 swap into a coupe up in qld. I was planning on doing the vr4 swap in mine (had everything purchased) and have now had a change of plans, which is why im here now selling it off to do a 6g swap instead.

Quote Originally Posted by BI65ND View Post
    The fto swap in mirages is quite common nowadays. A mate of mine also just finished a vr4 swap into a coupe up in qld. I was planning on doing the vr4 swap in mine (had everything purchased) and have now had a change of plans, which is why im here now selling it off to do a 6g swap instead.
    The FTO was only ever a small capacity v6 though, what is the vr4 swap into the mirage?
    Current - 2011 Renault Clio RS Cup Trophee

My Magna LE - Sold

/// Sydney Cyclists Division

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    The FTO was only ever a small capacity v6 though, what is the vr4 swap into the mirage?
    The fto engine is a 2L V6 which is bolt in to the mirage or ce lancer, the vr4 steps up to a 2.5L v6. That side is still relatively bolt in but the turbos are the thing that causes a bit of trouble. You have clashes at the rear with the brake prop valve and lines as well as the power steering cooling lines. The front also clashes with the thermo fans so you need to use either very slimline ones or reverse them to the front of the radiator. There are other little things but that's the major issues with it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information