+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Vehicles being wrecked

Default List of Vehicles being wrecked

Listed below are some of the vehicles we are currently wrecking, as most know we also have many other parts from previous wrecks in storage so if you are looking for that hard to get part the chances are we have it in stock.

As with all purchases, we do NOT offer change of mind refunds, we do offer warranty on all parts sold with exception to electronic parts (ie switches, ECU's etc) however all parts are pre tested prior to removal. Engines, Transmissions, Transfer Cases and Diffs come with a 90 day warranty provided they are a/ fitted by a qualified mechanic and b/ fitted to a car which offered that item. (example being a Magna with a 380 motor fitted, the motor only comes with a GTS warranty) All claims are RTB (return to base) and is the responsibility of the purchaser to return any items which are claimed to be faulty. Warranty only covers parts purchased and does not cover labour, shipping or other parts required to fit (such as oils, filters etc)
    • KJ GTV Verada Sable Black
    • VR4 Galant PFL Hamilton Silver
    • VR4 Legnum PFL Galaxy White Pearl
    • VR4 Legnum PFL Sophia White
    • TW AWD VRX Magna ZEN
    • 2006 380 ES Platinum
    • KJ Verada Ei S2 Platinum
    • KJ Verada Ei S2 Kashmir
    • KJ GTVi Verada Saphire
    • TJ Sports S1 Saphire Blue
    Last edited by Madmagna; 19-02-2014 at 02:00 PM.
    Mits-fix E-Bay Store here

Mits-Fix on Facebook here

Quote Originally Posted by Madmagna View Post
    Listed below are some of the vehicles we are currently wrecking, as most know we also have many other parts from previous wrecks in storage so if you are looking for that hard to get part the chances are we have it in stock.

As with all purchases, we do NOT offer change of mind refunds, we do offer warranty on all parts sold with exception to electronic parts (ie switches, ECU's etc) however all parts are pre tested prior to removal. Engines, Transmissions, Transfer Cases and Diffs come with a 90 day warranty provided they are a/ fitted by a qualified mechanic and b/ fitted to a car which offered that item. (example being a Magna with a 380 motor fitted, the motor only comes with a GTS warranty) All claims are RTB (return to base) and is the responsibility of the purchaser to return any items which are claimed to be faulty. Warranty only covers parts purchased and does not cover labour, shipping or other parts required to fit (such as oils, filters etc)
    • VR4 Galant PFL Hamilton Silver
    • VR4 Legnum PFL Galaxy White Pearl
    • VR4 Legnum PFL Sophia White
    • TW AWD VRX Magna ZEN
    • 2006 380 ES Platinum
    • KJ Verada Ei S2 Platinum
    • KJ Verada Ei S2 Kashmir
    • KJ GTVi Verada Saphire
    • TJ Sports S1 Saphire Blue
    . Ihave a. Question forinm future. Whats the strongest auto you have for the 6g74 engine.. I mayb elooking. For an upgrad e , and it would be nice to know my opinions
    LOUD1 As done a lot of first
    * 600+ Hp Magna/Diamante * 5speed sequential dog box * 4 seater *b&m shifter when auto

do you still have the exhaust and rear resonator available for the TW AWD VRX Magna

Mal I've sent you a PM re the GTVi interior - If you could post some photos that would be nice.
    cheers

I don't suppose any of the KJ's or the TJ have angel eyes in them??
    TN Magna SE Died years ago
    TS Magna SE Dead....
    TH Magna Advance Ex-cop car - 225k's
    TJ Magna VR-X What more can one say??? It's a VR-X

Quote Originally Posted by LOUD1 View Post
    . Ihave a. Question forinm future. Whats the strongest auto you have for the 6g74 engine.. I mayb elooking. For an upgrad e , and it would be nice to know my opinions
    Really they are all abot the same as each other. Autos are generally not bad but when beefing up the motor you really need to at least go over the box, weld the planetary nut, wave spring etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by nate_115 View Post
    do you still have the exhaust and rear resonator available for the TW AWD VRX Magna
    I have one for a TL VRX Magna, will need to check up stairs for the TW as I think from memory the rear flange is in a different place

Quote Originally Posted by ADM View Post
    Mal I've sent you a PM re the GTVi interior - If you could post some photos that would be nice.
    cheers
    PM Answered

Quote Originally Posted by The_Guru View Post
    I don't suppose any of the KJ's or the TJ have angel eyes in them??
    Have not ever had a set with head light mods still in the car, most would take them out before handing over to insurance if they did not get broken in the accident

the tl one would be fine, as I have a kl, but is it off an AWD

It is on the hoist right now being wrecked, is a TL VRX

What parts of the exhaust to you require, cat back or just muffler. My main concern will be cost of shipping if you want the center section

its ok I was hoping it was an AWD so it would bolt straight on and wouldnt have to be cut and modified

Sorry it is an AWD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information