+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New parts for ALL cars

Default New parts for ALL cars

Just letting everyone know we have now signed up with another parts distributor which means we can now be more competitive on many parts

Main line of parts are Protex
    Rotors
    Pads
    Clutches (Protex clutches are Exedy re boxed, this has been confirmed to us by both Exedy and Protex)
    All brake and hydraulic parts (cyl, lines etc)

Also
    General parts such as hoses, radiators, filters etc etc, pretty much if it is available aftermarket we can get it.

Remember also that your car does not have to be a Mitsubishi, we can get parts for almost anything out there.

Give us a call on 1300 300 274 if you are wanting a parts quote, non Mits stuff takes generally 24 hours to get in, most Mits stuff we have on the shelf
    Mits-fix E-Bay Store here

Mits-Fix on Facebook here

When I got the new Jaaaag the front brake rotors were nearly down to minimum thickness, and the only after-market ones my local brake shop could source quickly were Protex.
    So I bought a set and had them fitted, and so far they have been top-notch. Hardly worn at all after some 16,000 k, better than the OEM rotors which cost triple the price.
    Now Mitsu-less for the first time in 29 years!

Quote Originally Posted by TreeAdeyMan View Post
    When I got the new Jaaaag the front brake rotors were nearly down to minimum thickness, and the only after-market ones my local brake shop could source quickly were Protex.
    So I bought a set and had them fitted, and so far they have been top-notch. Hardly worn at all after some 16,000 k, better than the OEM rotors which cost triple the price.
    On the subject of Jaggs, I took the old man's 2000 Sovereign out tonight and those brakes are horrendous!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information