+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CJ Lancer ABS module

17 years old makes it only a teenager!
    Still a long way to go before maturity!!

My little old sigma is double that age and still a keeper (cause I can work on it without cursing)!!!

Actually the hail dents remind me of teenage acne scars.

The ABS story continues...
    ABS light in the 2007 CJ came on again recently (10,000km since the new ABS unit was fitted at 90,000 km.)
    Found to be a faulty rear sensor.
    A mere $850 later, all good.
    AAARGH

Well...the VR/X has now been relocated to Qld as my in-laws who are now in their 80's have downsized to one car and have decided that in should be a new MY19 Hyundai Tucson (!)
    After many years of loyal Mitsu ownership, they have been swayed to the Korean product. At least their two long term Mitsubishis have gone to good homes. We now own the Lancer as we decided that it was too good to let it disappear from the family. Drove it home from Melbourne last week and it clocked up 77 thousand log booked km on the way. Not bad for an 11 y/o car which has been fastidiously maintained from new. The Hyundai dealer was keen for them to trade it and apparently the "after market sale" person told the that she wouldn't waste their time by trying to sell her products to them.
    We were also given a folder with all service documents from new. This one replaced our much-loved '06 yellow CH ES sedan which we sold to the first people who came to look at it.
    Their low km red NJ Pajero "Escape" has gone to a family friend who also owns an NW GLX/R. Despite the relative ages of the two cars, the wife prefers to drive the older vehicle!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information