+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where the bloody hell are ya?

Default Where the bloody hell are ya?

Can't believe none here!!

Love these, especially the starions.
    A nice one has popped up at a house a few streets away from my place, may need to point him/her in this direction.

Default $15,000 too much ?

I dont see to many for codia and starions on the market these days ..

april 2015
    85 starion JB 15,000 .... mint interior 177,000 km

Clean original JB Starion, original paint and interior. Car is in excellent condition with nothing to spend. Rare original Black on Gold 2 tone paint with original interior.
    Car was purchased in original condition and have the original Starion 2.0L turbo engine, ECU, manifolds etc.
    Has been upgraded to a Mitsubishi 2.4 - 20G turbo - CP Forged pistons - Eagle Rods - custom Ralliart turbo camshaft - factory Ralliart Intercooler with cooling fans, 3 inch CES exhaust with HHS external wastegate - Quad Plenum Inlet manifold with 800cc Injectors - EMS ECU - Sard variable pressure fuel regulator, Dual Ralliart Ignition Coils - PPM High Pressure (150psi) water / methanol injection - Autometer pyrometer / Boost Guage. In Dash EMS multi-function tuning controller with digital readout.
    Lowered King springs - Sensortrac shocks, new drag link & steering arms - Hawk ceramic pads all round, Exceedy button clutch.
    All electrics in excellent condition - AirCon serviced 7 months ago - Rear hatch gas struts regassed. Rebuilt Steering Box / Brake Booster etc..
    Toyo Semi Slicks fitted & have 5 JA rims with 225 Yokohama sport road tyres and several spare heads and engine components including 16G Mitsubishi turbo
    Has LSD in good condition
    Have a complete setup for RX7 Series 5 Gearbox, including reconditioned RX-7 S5 box, bellhousing, shifter, yoke to suit but have not fitted to car.

source
    http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...-2483925/?Cr=0

if it helps anyone who owns one

The first gen magnas TN and TP digi dashes plug straight in
    and TN-TP mags fit a starion
    Last edited by magna buff; 10-04-2015 at 06:41 PM.

I'll have to pretty up my 1981 sigma - maybe it'l fetch a fortune too!
    Its all original - truley nothing rebuild on it (okay apart from the head lamp relays).
    Only 150K on the clock!

NRMA thinks its worth $1100 bucks ($450 really after the $650 excess).

For a mere $5000 I'll part with it.
    Any takers "call me".

That starion does look nice, but not $15000 nice.
    Last edited by AQUAR; 10-04-2015 at 09:03 PM.

I have a couple of starions. Both in need of work, hoping to make a start on one next year. Few too many projects getting in the way.

Default keep us in mind

would like to see a few pics of the fleet when you get time

the starion /conquest repair manuals are hard to find

but here is a operators manual to download ....link does work april 2015

Download free Mitsubishi car manual: Mitsubishi Starion Turbo Operators Manual.pdf

http://free-mitsubishi-manuals.blogs...operators.html
    Last edited by magna buff; 13-04-2015 at 06:35 PM.

Thanks mate, I'm pretty familiar with them. After my first car which was a turbo tm magna that my dad and I build I put most of the magna bits into a starion. Main reason was I like the looks and nobody had one (apart from my brother). And I got sick of having no traction.

Regretfully I sold the starion in favour of a soarer then went to bikes and then to a later model magna.... Decade later I ended up with two starions.
    One has a built twincam 4g63 ready to go in and the other will be a stock restore.
    There's a supra and some zeds in the progress as well as a recently acquired Verada.
    Any spare moment is spent in the shed trying to keep up

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information