+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: VSS 24 Code

Sorry kaos.
    We were ( indirectly ) trying to show you the " flashing CEL light " method, as Evoscan isn't always 100%.

I'm fairly new to this site, so I don't know if there is a "sticky" about using the flashing CEL method. If there is, I'll get a bigger shovel to dig myself into a bigger hole. : If not, a detailed explanation would be welcomed by a lot of people. Jumping pins 1 and 4 , where the port is located, how to count the flashes, disconnecting the battery, clearing codes and start afresh etc ......

Quote Originally Posted by kaos1369 View Post
    You have to love cockheads that hijack other peoples threads with their own issues. Thanks for nothing. I have the problem sorted.
    So what was the solution to the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by gutza View Post
    I'm fairly new to this site, so I don't know if there is a "sticky" about using the flashing CEL method. If there is, I'll get a bigger shovel to dig myself into a bigger hole. : If not, a detailed explanation would be welcomed by a lot of people. Jumping pins 1 and 4 , where the port is located, how to count the flashes, disconnecting the battery, clearing codes and start afresh etc ......
    A further explanation would most certainly be welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by gutza View Post
    Sorry kaos.
    We were ( indirectly ) trying to show you the " flashing CEL light " method, as Evoscan isn't always 100%.
    Gutza, your input to the thread is most welcome.

The attitude displayed by Kaos is most certainly not.

The world does not revolve around him and he/it does not deserve any apology.

Quote Originally Posted by kaos1369 View Post
    You have to love cockheads that hijack other peoples threads with their own issues. Thanks for nothing. I have the problem sorted.
    Kaos. The people in this forum are very good-hearted folks. They give of their time freely to help others out. I'm not the most gifted person on earth when it comes to mechanicals but advice I've received here has helped me out on many an occasion. Your thread was not "hijacked"...someone answered your question describing a method that another poster was curious about so he asked about that method. That's not hijacking, mate, it's good old-fashioned discussion of the type you see in lots of forums everyday and, in any event. the question asked was both relevant and pertinent. I'm pleased you solved your problem but please be mindful that this is a discussion forum and, as such, people will chime in with comments and questions.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information