+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Facelift Idea

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    1

    Default Facelift Idea

    Hey all i got a little bored and started messing around with , mitsu's new face for the lancer coming up it would put the 380 face out of date so , a face lift would be needed, anyway here is an idea i think would give it a better face and would give it an edgier look to it , i did this based of the TMR 380 but the princible is still the same

    Lancer EvoX Concept


    Modified 380 (Face Lift - lights down)


    Modified 380 (Face Lift - lights up)

  2. #2
    Magnatised's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    230

    Default

    That actually isn't too bad, a little adjustment needed though.

    I did one as well, tell me what you all think!

    Normal 380:


    380 with my facelift:


    And to think I did all that in MS Paint. Amazing!
    NEWCASTLE DIVISION

    AMC //// //// Buys all his mods cheap off ebay because he is poor DIVISION

    AMC //// //// My name is DANIEL DIVISION #0001

  3. #3
    BEHR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    109

    Default wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnatised
    That actually isn't too bad, a little adjustment needed though.

    I did one as well, tell me what you all think! :

    Normal 380:


    380 with my facelift:


    And to think I did all that in MS Paint. Amazing!
    Enzo will crawl out of his grave and come and get you............and microsoft for their intuitive van gogo and ferrari palettes Does it come in green and can I have the mitsi logo two points up just to confuse the evo boys at next years autosalon?
    Sour grapes make for a bitter whine, how many we know drunk and blind....

  4. #4
    I only eat plankton! Gemini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,202

    Default

    I dont know it was 3 Am, was tired and i got a little carried away with the smudge tool


  5. #5
    AMC Administration Team GRDPuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    6,423

    Default

    If Mitsu have their way, the new Lancer will be toned down to match the 380.

    See here:
    http://www.aussiemagna.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=42182
    Cheers, Puck (Graeme).
    Sable Black RALLI //////ART Magna

    AMC Management Team
    AMC Rules
    AMC Events

    Puck's Ralliart: AMC, CarDomain, DRIVN, CarThrottle


    Have you thought of stepping up to a State Rep Role?
    If so, we are actively seeking new State Reps.
    Please drop me a private message (PM) if you are interested.



  6. #6
    Billy Mason PI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    New South Wales
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eu4ia
    Hey all i got a little bored and started messing around with , mitsu's new face for the lancer coming up it would put the 380 face out of date so , a face lift would be needed, anyway here is an idea i think would give it a better face and would give it an edgier look to it , i did this based of the TMR 380 but the princible is still the same

    Lancer EvoX Concept
    Modified 380 (Face Lift - lights down)

    Modified 380 (Face Lift - lights up)
    Doesn't look too bad, similar to the current Ford Mustang.

  7. #7
    Onesteel LTD GoTRICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini
    I dont know it was 3 Am, was tired and i got a little carried away with the smudge tool

    [IMG]h6.jpg[/IMG]

    overall horrid but **** it looks nice with the horizontal sideskirts, looks mean as.
    6G72; DOHC 24v, 3L, v6, M5 TS. 125kWATW @ 5500rpm.
    SOLD - LS3; 6.2L, V8, A6 VE I
    Holden Cruze - 2L Turbo Diesel - 6.7l/100km avg
    Whyalla; SA.


  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    453

    Default

    Aweful, thank you...... please cum again!

  9. #9
    Dim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Tasmania
    Posts
    209

    Default

    I think all it needs is a little straightening out of the curve on the light
    "Understeers like a shopping trolley full of logs..."

    Rims-Done, now for some lowering.

  10. #10
    Banned Disciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    4,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dim
    I think all it needs is a little straightening out of the curve on the light
    That looks like it's flaring its nostrils. Looks tough.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts