+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: what id like to see..

Default what id like to see..

a stationwagon 380.. i think theyd look pretty cool. what do you guys think?
    AMC//got-told-off-for-his-sig division

The rears MAKE the station wagon.. so needs sum good rear detail IMO... sumn like..

-Satan-
    99 TH SPORTS
    AMC /// /// No Money Division

No one buys station wagons so they decided not to make them anymore. How many VE station wagons do you think they've made?

/thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple
    No one buys station wagons so they decided not to make them anymore. How many VE station do you think they've made?

/thread.
    Apparently VE Stationwagon will be funded for production once VE Commodore sedan and Statesman start to return some of their $1,000,000,000 investment.

As to the Original poster - have a look at the Endeavour SUV from Mitsubishi in the US.

As to whether MMAL would build one - no

If done right, a wagon can look sweet. I'ld hit this...

It's a pity a lot of manufacturers are always putting the wagon variants in 2nd place. The major problem are fleet buyers who are now buying 1 tonne vehicles to replace wagons because of the greater tax offset, the stupid government don't see wagons as a potential commercial vehicle

For me I'd prefer a wagon over a ute because of its car-like capabilities and comforts whilst having the versatility of the cargo space. However these days it tends towards 80% personal and 20% work use, and when its at work, its at work with loads of equipment in the back.

I've considered having ute for work purposes and a sedan/small car for personal purposes but its just not financially viable having to pay twice the amount of rego and insurance and maintenance.
    Team Jesus

NSW Cruise pics 2004 ~ 2009 here.

My cars:
    - TH Advance Wagon 3.5L w/ manual from factory - Modified to VRX-spec. (For sale)

- NS Pajero VRX w/ lockers

No one buys station wagons so they decided not to make them anymore. How many VE station wagons do you think they've made?

/thread.

That's a little close-minded. How many VE utes have they made? I'm sure nobody wants sport utilities anymore either.
    Team Jesus

NSW Cruise pics 2004 ~ 2009 here.

My cars:
    - TH Advance Wagon 3.5L w/ manual from factory - Modified to VRX-spec. (For sale)

- NS Pajero VRX w/ lockers

Quote Originally Posted by TecoDaN
    That's a little close-minded. How many VE utes have they made? I'm sure nobody wants sport utilities anymore either.
    I'm just saying, these days there's not as big a "big sedan" market even, letalone a market for wagons generally because of the SUV craze. There'll always be a need for utes for tradies and the such, but the main use for a wagon is to lug a bunch of crap around in aswell as your 2.4 children, and most of those families are buying SUVs instead.

those sport utes piss me off. utes shouldn't be sports car, but there not half has bad as **** ass sport 4wds

i got no problem with wagons, but if they don't sell whats the point in wasting money putting a wagon variant on the market
    hehehe going to join the blue force

but the main use for a wagon is to lug a bunch of crap around in aswell as your 2.4 children, and most of those families are buying SUVs instead.
    Wagons are primarily used by fleets that require a lot of equipment (or high value equipment) to be hauled around with the added security of being able to lock the freight up in the car, or other flexibilities, such as an additional seat if required.

The days of families buying wagons has been dead since the mid 1990s. I think only 3 or 5% of Magna and Verada wagon buyers in 2004 were private purchases, the rest going to fleets.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information