+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: what id like to see..

Quote Originally Posted by aRDEi
    Man thats sweet as ,shame it'll probably never happen.

We'll see a 380 AWD long before any wagon variant.
    Confuscious say: "man who run naked through airport, is going to Bang-kok..."
    --------------------
    this post proudly brought to you by...
    MITSUBISHI MOTORS - "we gave good car"

Yeah I'd love to see a wagon, even better, an AWD wagon. Although back in reality I'd settle for some decent advertising and sales .

Also on a side note, I have it on very good authority(mech eng lecturer) that the chief engineer at MMAL has put in his resignation, so unless MMAL do something drastic I don't see any Mitsu production in Aus in 10 years.

Another example of a wagon done well. The Dodge Magnum.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnam
    Another example of a wagon done well. The Dodge Magnum.

Yeah thats just the 300C with a better looking front.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tommo
    Also on a side note, I have it on very good authority(mech eng lecturer) that the chief engineer at MMAL has put in his resignation, so unless MMAL do something drastic I don't see any Mitsu production in Aus in 10 years.
    Well looking at MMA's current position it maybe a good thing.

Somethings not right at MMA, a few changes might just shake the place up enough to start them dealing with the issues of why are the public walking away. Boring cars is equaling boring sales. We were all disappointed when the 380 came out, great car pity about the sheet metal. Lets face it MMA haven't shaken the Australian Motor scene since the TM replaced the old GJ Sigma.

Don't mourn any changes at MMA, they need some people in their that can get some serious excitement back into Mitsubishi cars built in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessa403
    Well looking at MMA's current position it maybe a good thing.

Somethings not right at MMA, a few changes might just shake the place up enough to start them dealing with the issues of why are the public walking away. Boring cars is equaling boring sales. We were all disappointed when the 380 came out, great car pity about the sheet metal. Lets face it MMA haven't shaken the Australian Motor scene since the TM replaced the old GJ Sigma.

Don't mourn any changes at MMA, they need some people in their that can get some serious excitement back into Mitsubishi cars built in Australia.
    Yep agreed completely. I read an article which stated pretty much this exact scenario but it was within the Toyota organisation. The articled basically said that the Australian part of the Toyota firm were all fired or moved to make way for a bunch of new people who are hungry to take things forward instead of being stagnant, hence why we have a TRD onslaught coming.

that doesn't look bad at all, yeap i pay that one as with the 300c wagon
    hehehe going to join the blue force

I too use my wagon for work. I'm sure there is still a good business market for wagons....my company has just bought 25 hilux duel cab 2wd's V6 with canopys...we had corolla wagon's but they were just too small. I wonder how many wagons Ford are selling at the moment, they are the only company selling a large wagon at the moment. (unless you want to buy an out of date VY wagon).
    I'd buy a 380 wagon tomorrow if they brought one out.

Quote Originally Posted by dave_au
    Potentially LPG, additional seats, presentation, comfort for long distance driving, RESALE. Eg Danka were running a fleet of about 300 Magna and Camry wagons for photocopy repairs.
    Canon are still running a large fleet of magna's in Melbourne mainly for photocopier servicing.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information