+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: 12 Volt connection points

  1. #11
    Administrator Madmagna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    15,712

    Default

    Could have used the phone point under the console, has power, acc and earth, pretty sure the 380 has one of these of a fassion under there
    Last edited by Madmagna; 07-06-2010 at 10:26 AM.
    Mits-fix E-Bay Store here

    Mits-Fix on Facebook here


  2. #12
    Yes, its a Mitsi! vlad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    4,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmagna View Post
    Could have used the phone point under the console, has power, acc and earth, pretty sure the 380 has one of these of a fassion under there
    Do you know which one is earth? I may use that as an earth point for my AV system.

    Edit: Actually, forget I asked. Probably black.

  3. #13
    rgoldsmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madmagna View Post
    Could have used the phone point under the console, has power, acc and earth, pretty sure the 380 has one of these of a fassion under there
    Oh NOW people pipe in with the input I needed 4 days ago

    I certainly didn't find this connector on my adventures in dashland, but it might be behind the panel where the Fog lamp and TCL switches are, as I didn't remove that

  4. #14
    Yes, its a Mitsi! vlad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    4,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rgoldsmith View Post
    Oh NOW people pipe in with the input I needed 4 days ago

    I certainly didn't find this connector on my adventures in dashland, but it might be behind the panel where the Fog lamp and TCL switches are, as I didn't remove that
    It should be, if its there, under the panel of the gear surround. Just forward of the gear selector.

  5. #15
    rgoldsmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vlad View Post
    It should be, if its there, under the panel of the gear surround. Just forward of the gear selector.
    ah well, in that case I'll console myself with the fact that I would have had to extend gauge cables to reach this far from the pillar.
    Just got price for a spare foglight switch - $70!!, Won't be doing that. Apparently the 380 seems to be such a good car that no-one ever prangs them in (in Victoria anyway) as I can never find a wrecker in this state with any 380's at all.
    I don't suppose I could encourage a few victorian members to drive a little more recklessly... ...?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts