+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 85

Thread: 0-100 figures

  1. #21
    ***** zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    3,368

    Default

    TW LS AWD = 1663kG

    *hey Tree man, guessing doesnt count either!
    Last edited by zero; 04-03-2011 at 06:35 PM.


  2. #22
    Foozrcool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    3,550

    Default

    I think the VRX are around 1680kg so yeah not a lot in it besides the AWD!!!
    New ride - Lexus IS350 F Sport
    Old ride - Supercharged Mitsubishi 380

    See my new ride here!
    See my old ride here!

    AMC /// LEXUS

  3. #23
    Formerly kj380 TreeAdeyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    2,568

    Default

    OK, per the workshop manual, 380 auto weights are base model 1,665kg, VRX 1,670kg, SX/LX 1,660kg, GT 1,700kg

    Beats me how the SX/LX weighs 5kg less that the base model.

    For a manual subtract 40kg.

    So my base model manual should weigh 1,625kg which is 38kg less than Al's fat pig of an AWD.

    So if he can get 6.14 seconds for 0 - 100 I should be able to get into the fives, being manual and all!

    (Kicks bed post & wakes up from dream)
    Last edited by TreeAdeyMan; 04-03-2011 at 07:03 PM.
    Now Mitsu-less for the first time in 29 years!

  4. #24
    Foozrcool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    3,550

    Default

    So (KJ/TreeWTF sort of a name is that? ) when did you install the AWD rubber bands on your 380?
    New ride - Lexus IS350 F Sport
    Old ride - Supercharged Mitsubishi 380

    See my new ride here!
    See my old ride here!

    AMC /// LEXUS

  5. #25
    ***** zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    3,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TreeAdeyMan View Post
    OK, per the workshop manual, 380 auto weights are base model 1,665kg, VRX 1,670kg, SX/LX 1,660kg, GT 1,700kg

    Beats me how the SX/LX weighs 5kg less that the base model.

    For a manual subtract 40kg.

    So my base model manual should weigh 1,625kg which is 38kg less than Al's fat pig of an AWD.

    So if he can get 6.14 seconds for 0 - 100 I should be able to get into the fives, being manual and all!

    (Kicks bed post & wakes up from dream)
    Time for a LSD instead of your single legger folly.
    She's not a "fat pig" she's just big boned!


  6. #26
    Knotched's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    1,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 380 SX View Post
    the falcon or commodore will beat you in a straight line because at the end of the day when it gets to the corner it will go around it unlike other vehicles.
    The new falcon goes round corners very well.
    I've had a few cornering duels and they are quite nimble for a big car. Usually they back off sooner because the driver isn't as committed and probably because I know how controllable mine is past the limit.
    Can't compare with the SV6 etc because so far no one has been able willing drive them fast around a corner.

  7. #27
    380 SX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knotched View Post
    The new falcon goes round corners very well.
    I've had a few cornering duels and they are quite nimble for a big car. Usually they back off sooner because the driver isn't as committed and probably because I know how controllable mine is past the limit.
    Can't compare with the SV6 etc because so far no one has been able willing drive them fast around a corner.
    yeh was wondering what the new Falcon was like? sorry i should have mentioned was comparing the same year models of the time. I've driven BA's and BF's and they just felt like they didnt really want to turn like the 380 did.
    AMC //// SA
    AMC //// 380
    380 on 20's, Tinted, K&N Filter & 90mm intake

  8. #28
    380 SX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    89

    Default

    LSD with supercharger id expect into the 5's Mr TreeAdeyMan
    AMC //// SA
    AMC //// 380
    380 on 20's, Tinted, K&N Filter & 90mm intake

  9. #29
    Ezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    990

    Default

    May as well let you guys know I just completed my first quarter mile run tonight in the XRT. I'm still BUZZING!
    11.199 @ 118.97 mph 4.1 - 4.2 0-100
    http://www.aussiemagna.com/forums/sh...t=82560&page=9

    SORRY, i didn't check the thread properly and didn't realize it was 380's only... my mistake... i just saw 0-100 figures and thought I'd post it up.
    Last edited by Ezz; 05-03-2011 at 07:50 AM.
    2009 Audi Q7 4.2TDI Twin Turbo JET BLACK S-Line
    BIOWPN
    2005 BF XR6 TURBO - Bionic - 6 Speed ZF S/A - 360rwkw - 760 Nm @14psi - ZF Tuned
    Previous Rides: 2002 TJ RALLI////ART MAGNA - Red & 2002 Magna VR-X Series II - Silver

  10. #30
    Formerly kj380 TreeAdeyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    2,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Foozrcool View Post
    So (KJ/TreeWTF sort of a name is that? ) when did you install the AWD rubber bands on your 380?
    C'mon, shouldn't take Einstein to figure out what TreeAdeyMan is all about.
    Hint: small block Chevy V8 & transmission.
    And no rubber bands (yet).
    Now Mitsu-less for the first time in 29 years!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts